Run experiments to evolve protocols using first principles thinking to ship greater value faster.
- Turn problems into a question
- Answer the question
- Connect a product to that answer
- Create experiments to validate products
Evolve by asking a more enlightened questions that lead to commitment to smarter actions.
|Scientific Method||Habit to Practice|
|Observation||Develop curious attention|
|Research||Learn about the subject|
|Hypothesis||Ask the best question you can think of|
|Make predictions||Forecast expected outcomes|
|Experiment||Design and perform an experiment to test your hypothesis|
|Analyze Data||Record observations and analyze their meaning|
|Conclusion||Assess the decision making process vs results|
Today's facts are tomorrow's fiction.
A good hypothesis statement includes four attributes:
- Can be disagreed with.
- Subject can be improved and quantified.
- Clearly expresses one main idea.
- Has potentional for a clear conclusion.
How do successful organisations run experiments to evolve?