Meaning, purpose and identity are deeply integrated into successful organisations.
Those that have a why to live, can bear with almost any how - Nietzsche
🗃️ The Future
- Deeply Integrate Purpose: Ensure that the organization's purpose is deeply ingrained in every aspect, not just mentioned in mission statements.
- Align Individual and Organizational Goals: Take steps to ensure that individual employee goals and the organizational goals are aligned.
- Redefine Strategy Around Purpose: Make purpose the guiding principle in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Enhance Psychological Safety: Use the alignment of purpose to build a more psychologically safe workplace.
- Foster Collaboration: Encourage a collaborative culture by making sure everyone understands how their role feeds into the larger purpose.
- Prioritize Resilience: Build resilience training and encouragement into organizational development, emphasizing how it aligns with the overarching purpose.
- Seek Aligned Partnerships: Look for collaborations and partnerships with other organizations that share a similar purpose.
- Why are you here? What do you stand for?
- Where are you heading? Why are you heading there?
- Who or what is the enemy? How can you identify the enemy quickly?
- What information would you need to change your direction?
- Big does not mean good
- Don't be a sheep
- Strong opinions, loosely held