- What is the most important problem to solve?
- Is it time to defend or attack?
- Consolidate, or take risks?
Balance with priorities. Challenge then commit.
Perform projects in six weeks cycles. Six weeks is half a quarter but also a good length of time to measure impact.
- Appetite: Is the anticipated reward worth the effort?
- Values: Action aligns with principles?
- Assets: Do we have the necessary foundations?
- Skills: Do we have the right team?
- Belief: How strong is our belief in this mission?
- Vision: Is this what we are in the game for?
Who how when with what for how long?
- Customer value creation?
- Interval value creation?
- Partner value creation?
Engineer routines for success