The book ends questioning the reader to conclude what it means to Think and then Grow Rich.
- You need to understand how to build and how to sell to create value in life
- To do both of things you need to be able to connect humans with desire through their dreams
- The first and most important person you must sell that dream to is yourself
- To be rich is to create value for others
- To create value is more than just a healthy bank balance
- The solution is not as valuable as the question
- Leaders know which questions they need to ask to plant a seed of thought
The starting point of all achievement is desire.
To be rich is to have wisdom
There is no point becoming efficient at climbing the wrong mountain.
The point of life is to enjoy it