Laminar flow is a type of flow pattern of a fluid in which all the particles are flowing in parallel lines, opposed to turbulent flow, where the particles flow in random and chaotic directions. A flow is either turbulent, laminar, or somewhere in between.
No hurry; no pause; Slow is smooth; smooth is fast!
Positive-Sum Feedback Loops
State Transformation with loss or harm.
To make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone — R. Buckminster Fuller
Acculumate knowledge into valuable insights that can be programmed into standard procedures and scheduled routines that create optimal value over a sustained periodo time.
Master state and time.
A time to dream, a time to commit to action, a time to question, a time to decide to change state with optimal value creation of maximum postive and minimal negative outcomes.
To do it you have to be able to see it. Train your brain to make pictures of things you want to make real.
- What purpose?
- Why take action?
- What are intended consequences?
Use dreams to channel flow of energy and nightmares to instigate action.
Engineer routines that make it easier to fall into a pit of success.
Disagree then commit.
Link KPIs to Business Process Maps then fine tune the feedback loop.
- What decisions need to be made?
- What needs to be measured to make those decisions?
- What values trigger the sdecision?
- Can the decision process be automated?
Measure signals in the noise linked to levers that control desired performance.
Questions are more valuable than solutions.
- Are your questions getting more insightful?
- What are going to wish you asked yourself earlier?
- What is everyone missing?
Practice asking more insightful questions
- How is the world turning?
- Are you on the right path?
Always link the thinking behind your decisions
The Four Percent Rule
- Clarity of goals and reward in mind and immediate feedback
- There is a balance between challenge and skills
- Complete concentration on the task
- Transformation of time (speeding up/slowing down)
- The experience is intrinsically rewarding
- Actions and awareness are merged, losing self-conscious rumination
- There is a feeling of control over the task