Automated coaching for the capability to make and execute better decisions.
Disagree then Commit
What is the most valuable problem to solve?
Address the pain before looking for opportunities. Pain being any process that leads to a loss of money, reputation or morale.
how strong is the appetite for a challenge?
- Is it time to defend or attack?
- Consolidate, or take risks?
Aim for balance with priorities
In alignment with Strategic Goals, Platform and Skillset what needs to be prioritised to grow with optimal flow over the next sprint | season | quarter?
Move to decision log on completion to track history.
Evaluate beliefs in the vision and mission.
Do we have ability and the hunger to accept the challenge at this point in time?
Risk vs Reward
Perform projects in six weeks cycles. Six weeks is half a quarter but also a good length of time to measure impact.
- Appetite: Is the anticipated reward worth the effort?
- Values: Action aligns with principles?
- Assets: Do we have the necessary foundations?
- Skills: Do we have the right team?
- Belief: How strong is our belief in this mission?
- Vision: Is this what we are in the game for?
What risks do you need to protect yourself from?
- What faults or limitations have you overlooked?
- Are there any problems your actions might create? How can you mitigate these?
- How vulnerable to external markets?
Who how when with what for how long?
- Customer value creation?
- Interval value creation?
- Partner value creation?
Riskiest Assumption Testing
What is the riskiest assumption? How can the path to failure be recognised as fast as possible? When assessing success and failure what decisions do we agree to in advance?