How can you help customers fall into a pit of success?
The onboarding phase is when you have the opportunity to make a customer happy. You need to have A grade onboarding when you have their attention because it's much harder to get it back if you screw this part up. David Skok
With a complex product, onboarding and ETL processes can work together to simplify the users experience of gaining competence without conscious effort.
Phases on onboarding process:
- Completion of goals
During the process extract trigger stories to feedback to marketing and sales.
Drive scalable and sustainable growth.
- Customers with better processes generate fewer support issues
- Growth by acquisition generates migration consultancy fees
- Customers that scale operations are more profitable and provide strong social proof
Tactics: Provide a cash-flow forecasting tool for free to build trust and educate Create a salesforce of the professional network customers need to grow their business
Establislish a relationship and build trust by giving something useful away for free.
- Begin relationships by helping not selling
- Learn pain triggers and where to focus product improvement
- We don't waste time trying to make the wrong customer happy
Customise Experience by User Profile
- Who what why and when
- Pain trigger to pleasure goals
- What outcomes to measure success
|Customer Acquisition Cost||Metric|