Successful organisations continually evolve their capabilities to inact optimal decisions.
Decentralised Autonomous Organisations (DAOs) enable greater co-ordinated collaboration of humans as the immutablitiy and transparency of the blockchain encourage stronger communities through improved communication protocols for the purpose of creating maximum good.
DAOs create a trail of decisions and consequences in a transparent history log on the blockchain.
How you decide in more important than what you decide. This enforces greater effort to reach community consensus through better communication protocols to forecast outcomes.
- Process Engineering
- Communication Protocols
- Co-ordinating resources
- Measuring results
- Rewarding actions
- Collective wisdom
DAOs lead to Protocol Driven Communication for Collaborative Coordination and analogous to designing and operating platform of Human Microservices.
An organisation could for example have multiple Marketing DAOs to manage work. The umbrella organisation doesn't care who does the work, just that it meets standards of quality and care within certain timeframe and cost.
Human resources that form around blockchain protocols to contribute value to complex ecosystems. Corporations of the future. Human micro-service architecture.
- Understanding Token-based Communities
- Biggest Challenges in Starting a DAO
- Improving Education Around Crypto
- How to Find Your DAO's 'Why' and Purpose
- How to Build a Minimum Viable Community
- Understanding the DAO Scale
- Traits of a Good Community Manager
- Current State of Social Tokens
- Best Practices in Reaching Anonymous Collectors
Instead of working for a company, people will earn income from their actions such as:
- playing games
- learning new skills
- creating art
- curating content
This creates greater earning potential for individuals as value capture moves from organisations to crypto networks.
- Decisions made by smart contracts
- Member-owned communities without centralised leadership
- A safe way to collaborate with internet strangers
- A safe place to commit funds to a specific cause
Types of DAOs that are created to solve specific problems.
How do you create decentralised organisations that have soul?
- Business incorporation
- Capital allocation (Retroactive)
Use blockchain tools to enable people to form into organisations to solve specific problems and share governance of decisions that drive growth strategy.
How granular into business processes should DAO governance operate?
Blockchains create an immutable decision log that will enable analysis that can determine those that have proven record in anticipating future trends. But we also need the ability to save the decision process that was used at a time of critical decisions to avoid hindsight bias.
Could DAOs be like Docker/Kubernetes for business organisation to provide micro-business administration architecture?
- The next big thing in Crypto is DAOs
- Sporting Orgs and Decision Making
- Decentralized Society: Finding Web3's Soul