Maximise leverage through capability to optimise use of technology and raise cheap capital.
What is the future of business where solving problems is limited by imagination and the ability to prompt well thought-out questions.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game
🗃️ Business Models
Play long term games with long term people.
Reason from first principles to continually mprove your processes and the end result will take care of itself.
Grow at the optimal rate
- Do you know the exact problem that most needs solving?
- Are your processes scalable?
- Do you have a platform for managing proceses?
- Are you measuring what matters?
- What is the truth?
Engineering takes discipline, discipline equals freedom.
- Standards drive consistency
- Consistency improves predictability
- Predictability releases capital
With standardisation it is possible to pipe together a permissionless value-flows that are more efficient with fairer distribution of benefits.
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
It is a lot easier to talk a good game than it is to live it
Predict the future then get into position to influence it. We are a reflection of our decisions, great teams judge decisions my their process not their outcomes.
Better collective decisions come from telling better stories.
Civilisation is in a race between education and catastrophe - HG Wells
Cultivate a hive-mind by create efficient decentralised processes enable humans to sense and respond to solving problems while evolving their innate talent.
- Better connections
- Fair competition
What is the value of collective intent and belief?
- What are you sacrificing to take this fork in the road?
- Is this mandatory forced by external circumstances or an evolutionary choice?
- What other options are there?
Use your imagine to find new ways to play the game.
Change the game, sing your world into existence.
And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make